quesHusband left me and daughter with parents and ran away?

My husband cheated me and left me and my daughter in my parents home and ran away. Whole family is missing since last 1 month. In that case how should i will get divorce from him. Can I get alimony for me and my daughter?

  • ansYou should file a case u/s 498A, 406 IPC against the husband and in laws.

    To claim maintenance file case under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act and under section 125 Cr.P.C.

    You can file these case from your parental home only.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want divorce from my wife our marriage have 16 year completed and from last…
What to do? I am married since June 2012 without wife. I mean to say…
I hv filed divorce on mental cruelty, before that we had filed mutual consent divorce…
What are the grounds for husband for filing for divorce

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly