Husband is involved in bigamy
Husband is involved in bigamy. Is it criminal case or civil case? Where shall I report? For proving the case, what are the things required?
You can file a criminal complaint against your husband, under the section 494 IPC, before a Magistrate Court. Mention all the relevant dates and evidences of your marriage and the subsequent marriage of your spouse in the complaint.
This would include marriage certificate, photographs, video recording etc.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Absconding from work can my employer take legal action against me
- Which court to apply for change of DOB in passport
- How can i get legal documents of my movable/immovable assets
- Transfer of property.
- Separated from husband for 10 years now how to proceed for divorce