quesHusband is forcing for divorce what can I do.

After one month of living together, Husband told me for separation and is not sleeping with me. Daily he slept with his mother only.In absence of her,sometimes slept with me. I want to continue my marriage with him. But he is denying to live with me and telling the reasons "incomapatibliliy". I tried to make him understand and asked about my flaws and the main reason behind such desicion. My mother in law mentally harassing me for using the things(bucket, spoon, iron utensils) at home,my hair fall, my hair dos,food preference, choice of colours clothes wearing.Lifestyle n so many other things. Not allow to prepare food and to sleep with husband during periods. Sometimes offered stale food during periods ! Not allow to do worship of god in my style. My husband enforcing me for official separation. What does this mean, I don't know. He doesn't love me and his behaviour is not good towards me. I have tried to get things done better but it didn't work. He dont want to continue,

  • anshi i have been through your query i think you should try for marraige counsellor in order to settle the marraige dispute and if even he is willing to get divorced then dont hesitate and free him from all the encumbrances by mutual consent!

    Advocate Darshan Subhash Oswal

      Vadgaon Maval, Pune

  • ansYour utmost priority must be to file a complaint for domestic violence & cruelty against your in laws at the nearest police station. After you do that, its possible that the things might get sorted. If your circumstances don't change, then you may file for Divorce on the aforesaid grounds.

    Advocate Aniket Dabadghao

      Dharampeth, Nagpur

  • ansHi, I perused your query, in this situation you can file a case for Restitution of conjugal rights in which court would order him to reside and share bed with you. If still problem persist, you can file domestic violence case against husband and in laws and also 498a case. For further info contact me

    Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi

      Dombivli, Thane

  • ansHi
    Your husband is asking for judicial separation because he cannot go for divorce at this moment.
    You can send legal notice to him g your intention to continue marital life.
    In respect of harassment by in laws you have several remedies under law.

    Advocate Rohit Shaligram

      Sadashiv Peth, Pune

  • ansU can apply as under domestic violence act 2005. If u have lived with ur husband and mother in law in the same house. And u will access various reliefs under such Act.
    If any other need contact me.

    Advocate Sushama Mohan

      Adarsh Nagar, Nagpur

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

my wife has sent a notice by his lawyer for Divorce. but is still staying…

I'm married for 3 years in odisha. From day1 my wife started pressurizing me by…
Hi, i am the male respondent of divorce case on the grounds of impotency,Willful desertion…
My wife has filed a divorce on the ground of cruelty,our marriage was under hindu…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly