quesHusband ignoring me and children. What can I do in such situation?

i have been married from past 6 yrs now ad have a 2 month old girl child as well. Due to the torture of my husband and his family member i couldn't lead a happy married life.

I left my husband due to his regular torture and , i couldn't tolerate his physical abuse on me as i was carrying my child of 7 months in my womb. And he didn't even cum to see our child on the delivery day in-spite of us informing him.

I want to get rid of him legally and i want maintenance as well. What can i do in such situation?

• ansWe recommend that you file a police complaint against your husband and your in laws under sec 498A IPC at the earliest.

You should file a complaint of domestic violence at the Women’s Cell. 

We recommend you file for divorce on the ground of cruelty- both physical and mental.

You should also ask for monthly maintenance for yourself and your child by filling case under sec 125 of Criminal Procedure Code.