Husband ignoring me and children. What can I do in such situation?
i have been married from past 6 yrs now ad have a 2 month old girl child as well. Due to the torture of my husband and his family member i couldn't lead a happy married life.
I left my husband due to his regular torture and , i couldn't tolerate his physical abuse on me as i was carrying my child of 7 months in my womb. And he didn't even cum to see our child on the delivery day in-spite of us informing him.
I want to get rid of him legally and i want maintenance as well. What can i do in such situation?
We recommend that you file a police complaint against your husband and your in laws under sec 498A IPC at the earliest.
You should file a complaint of domestic violence at the Women’s Cell.
We recommend you file for divorce on the ground of cruelty- both physical and mental.
You should also ask for monthly maintenance for yourself and your child by filling case under sec 125 of Criminal Procedure Code.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is there any specific ratio to hire employees?
- Husband married for financial gain what action can I take
- Coversion of religion can affect on the caste system attached to job.
- What is the procedure and documents required for charitable trust
- Anticipatory bail cancelled because of cheque bounce