Husband having extra marital affair.Can file any case against the girl
My husband is having an affair with i girl. I want to file for divorce as well file a case against that woman. Can i file any case against her?
Adultery is a valid ground for divorce. Section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act provides for different grounds for divorce first of which is adultery. No action for having illicit relation with her husband can be initiated against the women. Section 497 of IPC is applicable against male
Advocate Sanjesh PrasadAshiana Nagar, Patna
Yes for that u have to file two case. For getting divorce u have to file a matrimonial case in the family Court on the ground of adultery . And you can file a another criminal case of adultery against your husband and that gal.
Advocate Ratnesh KumarCivil Court, Patna, Patna
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Ancestral property belonging 5 members be sold without consent of one
- How can I recover money borrowed by a friend
- Divorce as husband and inlays behaviour changed after marriage
- Husband filed divorce case how to proceed
- Landlord filed a eviction petition against me