Husband forcing for mutual divorce what can i do to protect myself - FREE LEGAL ADVICE

quesHusband forcing for mutual divorce what can i do to protect myself

my husband moved from bangalore to gurgaon , i ve my house in mumbai , we had few fights and we are newly wedded last year , now on instigation from family he is not sharing with me where he is putting up in gurgaon thereby not allowing me to stay with him , he is also coercing me for mutual consent divorce , i wanted to know what can i do in this case to protect myself

• ansChoice is yours. Everything depends upon your capacity, determination. Either you can go for mutual consent or you can fight. If you decide to go for mutual consent divorce and if it is ok with you then ask for a permanent compensation. or else you can file domestic violence case plus 498a case.

Advocate Milind Achyut Kale

Kharkar Ali Road, Thane

• ansDear client mutual divorce can file when both husband and wife is ready for divorce. If u ready not ready for divorce then yr husband have to file contested divorce and when he file divorce in court then court will send u notice about that. For any legal help call me

Adv Prasad Patil
    Pune

Advocate Prasad Patil

Pimple Saudagar, Pune

• ansIn this situation, you should file maintenance cases against him, he has to pay maintenance as well as rent amount to you. There is also mediation process in court,hence he may ask you to continue marital life with you or else he will has to pay maintenance till lifetime...

Advocate Shashi Chaturvedi

Dombivli, Thane

• ansHi for filing mutual divorce you have to wait for 1 year. You can send notice or file criminal case, maintenance, domestic violence case to pressurise him to stop from filing divorce and threatening you

• ansYou can file an NC against him and the police will help you getting his address and then you have many options depending on what you want to do. You can join him wherever he is staying secondly you can file for maintenance ( if you are not working) compensation ( to be discussed ) under the Domestic violence act in mumbai.You also have the option to send him a legal notice which might initiate talks.

Advocate Shalini Devi

Goregoan East, Mumbai