×

queshusband forces for unnatural sex and family not supporting divorce

my husband is 29 and i am 20 and we are muslims. we both have very different mentality and he also regularly rapes we and forces me for unnatural sex which is a haram in muslims. my family does not support my decision of separating with him. he is very rich. how can i get divorce from him?

To compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge FIR agaiinst him and further in Muslim  pursenal law you can get divorce on this ground. If your husband is rich you are entitled for maintenance as per his status.

• ansUnder the dissolution of muslim marriage act only does an islam follower female can seek divorce from court of law. IslAm doesn't give any right to females to seek divorce.

Under the act there are 9 groves including cruelty to seek divorce.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi

• ansTo compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge fir agaiinst him and further in Muslim pursenal law u can get divorce on this ground if ur husband is rich u are entitled for maintenance as per his status

Advocate M S Hussain

District Court, Saket, Delhi

• ansYou need to be separated from your husband before you file any proceedings against him,you can file divorce petition claiming cruelty ,cruelty in having sex through unnatural sex.If he is rich you can also claim maintenance form him.Get a good lawyer and file the petitions against him,if he troubles you physically file a complaint under domestic violence act .

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi