husband forces for unnatural sex and family not supporting divorce
my husband is 29 and i am 20 and we are muslims. we both have very different mentality and he also regularly rapes we and forces me for unnatural sex which is a haram in muslims. my family does not support my decision of separating with him. he is very rich. how can i get divorce from him?
To compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge FIR agaiinst him and further in Muslim pursenal law you can get divorce on this ground. If your husband is rich you are entitled for maintenance as per his status.
Under the dissolution of muslim marriage act only does an islam follower female can seek divorce from court of law. IslAm doesn't give any right to females to seek divorce.
Under the act there are 9 groves including cruelty to seek divorce.
Advocate Ashima PuriSaket District Court, Delhi
To compell some one for unnatural sex is a criminal offence u can lodge fir agaiinst him and further in Muslim pursenal law u can get divorce on this ground if ur husband is rich u are entitled for maintenance as per his status
Advocate M S HussainDistrict Court, Saket, Delhi
You need to be separated from your husband before you file any proceedings against him,you can file divorce petition claiming cruelty ,cruelty in having sex through unnatural sex.If he is rich you can also claim maintenance form him.Get a good lawyer and file the petitions against him,if he troubles you physically file a complaint under domestic violence act .
Advocate Ritesh IsaacBengali Market, Delhi
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Am I eligible for pro rata pension after 10 years service
- Company not releasing original documents what can I do
- Is doing freelancing jobs along with full time employment illegal?
- Can I file case if there is wrong evaluation of marks
- Do we have some rights to get chances from bank to repay bank loan