quesHusband filing for divorce on the basis of my past life, Is it valid

Husband filing for divorce basis on wife past life... Can he get divorced on ground of my past life... I was about to get married to a man... We shared semi nude pics... He mis used those pics for black mailing me n my husband after my marriage... This is my second marriage... Pls help

  • ansThis is not a ground for seeking the divorce, and you may also file the criminal complain against the person before the police station, who is started black mailiing you. under the various section of Indian penal code and it Act.

    Advocates Rajkumar Rameshwar Sharma

      Kandivali East, Mumbai

  • anson your past life husband can't file divorce. he can give any other ground for asking divorce. also your question is not clear here. you said that you were about to get marry with somebody who shared your pic with your husband and this is your second marriage. it does not make any difference that you are married once or twice. ...............

    Best Regards,

    Adv. Jyoti Kolhe

    Advocate Jyoti Kolhe

      Prabhadevi, Mumbai

  • ansDear client he cannot use things if things happened before yr present marriage. If things happened after yr present marriage then only he can use these things against u and can ask divorce on the ground of adultery. For any legal help call me

    Adv Prasad Patil


    Advocate Prasad Patil

      Pimple Saudagar, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hello sir i am 26 years muslim girl i was married to man about 10…
What is the difference between CAW and Women's Cell? Is that possible to take divorce…

there was a little argument between us on food on Sunday, monday morning i did…

My wife and her parents harrasing me continiously. They forcing me to accept their all…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly