Husband filing for divorce on the basis of my past life, Is it valid
Husband filing for divorce basis on wife past life... Can he get divorced on ground of my past life... I was about to get married to a man... We shared semi nude pics... He mis used those pics for black mailing me n my husband after my marriage... This is my second marriage... Pls help
This is not a ground for seeking the divorce, and you may also file the criminal complain against the person before the police station, who is started black mailiing you. under the various section of Indian penal code and it Act.
Advocates Rajkumar Rameshwar SharmaKandivali East, Mumbai
on your past life husband can't file divorce. he can give any other ground for asking divorce. also your question is not clear here. you said that you were about to get marry with somebody who shared your pic with your husband and this is your second marriage. it does not make any difference that you are married once or twice. ...............
Adv. Jyoti Kolhe
Advocate Jyoti KolhePrabhadevi, Mumbai
Dear client he cannot use things if things happened before yr present marriage. If things happened after yr present marriage then only he can use these things against u and can ask divorce on the ground of adultery. For any legal help call me
Adv Prasad Patil
Advocate Prasad PatilPimple Saudagar, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- LIC Temporary appointment as per supreme court judgment present positi
- Can i charge money from people for using parking lot allotted to me
- Can i file for divorce if false academic information was give by wife
- Sexual exploitation with the promise of marriage what can I do
- Mother wants to transfer share to her children but one son is missing