quesHusband drunkard. Wants divorce.

I had a love marriage 6 years back without parents support and from day 1 I am facing his drinking problem, also he used to hit me back but then I never complained. Recently 6 months back he was drunk and again tried to hit and I called local police they gave him warning but I didn't do FIR, also then he next month he was drunk and did a accident and the car brought by me was destroyed. then last 2 months we had fight and he went somewhere without letting me know, he came after 2 month.

But next day he found some of my nude pics alone in my laptop without face he got upset and telling me that I should file a divorce , also he never much contributed financially. I bought a house he just paid the brokerage and furniture cost but he says he wants share in the house. He never gives any salary to me, most he spends in drinking. I want to know if I file a case can he contest and win the case with my nude pics. I don't want to stay with him anyways.

  • ansYou should disclose complete facts of your case . are you having any affair? Why were your nude pics in laptop? Best is to go for divorce by mutual consent. Refuse to give him share in the house. Since you are the absolute owner of house your husband cannot claim any share. If your husband insists file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

We are married for 16 years now but my husband has harassed me mentally and…
i want to know that will my husband at the time of filing mutual consent…
I am a Hindu and got married in the year 2009. My wife and I…
i am a poor man i saw in my eyes she affair a lecture but…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly