×

quesHusband drunkard. Wants divorce.

I had a love marriage 6 years back without parents support and from day 1 I am facing his drinking problem, also he used to hit me back but then I never complained. Recently 6 months back he was drunk and again tried to hit and I called local police they gave him warning but I didn't do FIR, also then he next month he was drunk and did a accident and the car brought by me was destroyed. then last 2 months we had fight and he went somewhere without letting me know, he came after 2 month.

But next day he found some of my nude pics alone in my laptop without face he got upset and telling me that I should file a divorce , also he never much contributed financially. I bought a house he just paid the brokerage and furniture cost but he says he wants share in the house. He never gives any salary to me, most he spends in drinking. I want to know if I file a case can he contest and win the case with my nude pics. I don't want to stay with him anyways.

• ansYou should disclose complete facts of your case . are you having any affair? Why were your nude pics in laptop? Best is to go for divorce by mutual consent. Refuse to give him share in the house. Since you are the absolute owner of house your husband cannot claim any share. If your husband insists file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty.