quesHusband doesn't want to stay with. I don't want to divorce him.

I don't want to give divorce to my husband. We got married in 2009 and due to misguide of my advocate I have took 50K in Court with out knowing as permanent alomoney. Being a graduate I was blank at that time without legal knowledge. I stay with my mother my husband dont wanted me to stay with him. My husband filed 13 B case while staying with me. Pls suggest me some remidies to prevent divorce.

  • ans

    Your query is silent on the fact whether you have signed a joint petition under Section 13 B . Further, whether first motion is completed. Please provide these facts.

    In case you do not intend to give divorce then at any stage before second motion, you can withdraw your consent for mutual consent divorce.

  • ansFirst please provide your previous case history for better advice. If you do not wish to give divorce to your husband then you can appear before the court and express your opinion to the Judge through your advocate that you do not wish to give divorce to your husband since, as you posted that your husband has filed Section 13 B case, it is open for the parties to express their opinion. Section 13 B case is filed for Mutual Divorce. so without the consent of the other spouse mutual divorce cannot be granted by the court.

    Advocate Jagadish N

      Adugodi, Bangalore

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

he is ready to give me maintenance...his salary is 45000+ but in hand it is…
My friends marriage last for 1.5 years . During her divorce She was 5 months…
How can i get divorce in a easiet way with my husband as ours is…
As of now I am paying Interim Maint. in Section 125 case in lower court.…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly