Husband doesn't want to stay with. I don't want to divorce him.
I don't want to give divorce to my husband. We got married in 2009 and due to misguide of my advocate I have took 50K in Court with out knowing as permanent alomoney. Being a graduate I was blank at that time without legal knowledge. I stay with my mother my husband dont wanted me to stay with him. My husband filed 13 B case while staying with me. Pls suggest me some remidies to prevent divorce.
Your query is silent on the fact whether you have signed a joint petition under Section 13 B . Further, whether first motion is completed. Please provide these facts.
In case you do not intend to give divorce then at any stage before second motion, you can withdraw your consent for mutual consent divorce.
First please provide your previous case history for better advice. If you do not wish to give divorce to your husband then you can appear before the court and express your opinion to the Judge through your advocate that you do not wish to give divorce to your husband since, as you posted that your husband has filed Section 13 B case, it is open for the parties to express their opinion. Section 13 B case is filed for Mutual Divorce. so without the consent of the other spouse mutual divorce cannot be granted by the court.
Advocate Jagadish NAdugodi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Boy promised to marry me and kept relation for 7 years now what to do
- Transfer not done as per the policy what can i do
- Can a property be transferred to 1 person if there are 11 members
- Landlord allowing extra tenants but Owners Association denying
- Can I file complaint against jewellers for giving low quality ring