Husband disinterested in sex. Talks at night on phone.
I have seen my husband very often during night talking to someone. When i ask him, he says he is talking to his colleagues. I think he has an affair with some one. He has also stopped being physically active with me. Whenever i force him to have sex he seems disinterested.I have also seen his call log in which there are calls from unknown numbers. So based on this can i apply for divorce? if i can what i need to prove in the court?
Do not take decision of dissolution of divorce in haste. Do check whether your doubt is right or wrong. If your doubt turns out to be true, then you can file suit for divorce on the ground of cruelty in which event you have to prove his acts of adultery.
Call logs alone are not sufficient. You require corroborative evidence as well.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Lease in court files. Landlord sends notice to vacate. What to do?
- Can BF refuse to marry me after keeping physical relationship?
- Can I copy and use name and logo of a Canadian company in India
- Formalities involved to open virtual school offering american courses
- property right over partitioned and willed share of property