quesHusband disinterested in sex. Talks at night on phone.

I have seen my husband very often during night talking to someone. When i ask him, he says he is talking to his colleagues. I think he has an affair with some one. He has also stopped being physically active with me. Whenever i force him to have sex he seems disinterested.I have also seen his call log in which there are calls from unknown numbers. So based on this can i apply for divorce? if i can what i need to prove in the court?

  • ansDo not take decision of dissolution of divorce in haste. Do check whether your doubt is right or wrong. If your doubt turns out to be true, then you can file suit for divorce on the ground of cruelty in which event you have to prove his acts of adultery.

    Call logs alone are not sufficient. You require corroborative evidence as well.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My husband and i cannot stay together. There is mental harassment and physical abuse as…
What is the procedure for mutual divorce?
My father mentally and economically tortures my mother and doesn't give her any money for…

Is there is any other Method to get Divorce in a Month? If both parties agree…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly