queshow to save myself and my parents from wife who threatens

I am married for a year and half and my wife has started creating issues with my parents on petty issues under the guidance of her family. She never speaks truth and always say different version. She is ready to create any scene at any place and doesn't care what people will say on this. Now, my parents and me living in this terror b'coz as middle class we afraid if someone say anything in crowd. Also, I want my parents out of any future problem if she files false case or start unnecessary litigation against me or my family. How can I save my parents from these troubles?

• ansThere a a few things you can do. Firstly move out from your parents. Then the rest can get solved stepwise starting with certain civil proceedings. The nature of your question has various solutions which I can only answer once I have met you

Supreme Court of India, Delhi

• ansTo save parents from any future problemyou need to to have seperate residence from your parents .if parents reside with you, being matrimonial home your wife can create problem either by creating nuesances or through litigationby impliating falsely. .if the property owned by your parents then you can get seperated through court orders.
    if you want to save yourself you need to. tconsult an advocate to advise you for litigation

Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

• ansSir , you need to shift to a rented accommodation with ur wife as soon as possible and also tell ur parents to publish an article in local newspaper whereby they will disown you and your wife from all thier properties . do not disclose ur income with ur wife n keep all ur income related documents away from ur wife . we can't stop her from filing a case but we sure can create reasonable grounds for your defence if any litigation occurs

Advocate Anshul Gupta

Ajmeri Gate, Delhi