queshow to save myself and my parents from wife who threatens

I am married for a year and half and my wife has started creating issues with my parents on petty issues under the guidance of her family. She never speaks truth and always say different version. She is ready to create any scene at any place and doesn't care what people will say on this. Now, my parents and me living in this terror b'coz as middle class we afraid if someone say anything in crowd. Also, I want my parents out of any future problem if she files false case or start unnecessary litigation against me or my family. How can I save my parents from these troubles?

  • ansThere a a few things you can do. Firstly move out from your parents. Then the rest can get solved stepwise starting with certain civil proceedings. The nature of your question has various solutions which I can only answer once I have met you

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India, Delhi

  • ansTo save parents from any future problemyou need to to have seperate residence from your parents .if parents reside with you, being matrimonial home your wife can create problem either by creating nuesances or through litigationby impliating falsely. .if the property owned by your parents then you can get seperated through court orders.
    if you want to save yourself you need to. tconsult an advocate to advise you for litigation

    Advocate Ashok Kumar Jha

      Mayur Vihar 1, Delhi

  • ansSir , you need to shift to a rented accommodation with ur wife as soon as possible and also tell ur parents to publish an article in local newspaper whereby they will disown you and your wife from all thier properties . do not disclose ur income with ur wife n keep all ur income related documents away from ur wife . we can't stop her from filing a case but we sure can create reasonable grounds for your defence if any litigation occurs

    Advocate Anshul Gupta

      Ajmeri Gate, Delhi

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married on 27 jan 2014 forcefully by my parents and now they have…

I'm married last year(April 3rd'2015) and applied for divorce on May 9th'2016. Now we're in…
For my friend problem.he want to get divorce of his girl friend from her husband,who…
Hi,I'm Lima, from Hyderabad,I have a problem with my marriage.i got married in January 2014,…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly