How to safeguard from abusive wife who threatens to file false case?
How do I safeguard myself from my wife who is abusive, and repeatedly warns me that she will file a false police complaints against me and send me to jail? We have been married for 2 years and it was an arranged marriage. She repeatedly fights with me and is abusive and it is going on since 4-5 months.
I am so stressed and worried that I cannot focus on my work. I do not want a Divorce. What should I do to safeguard and protect myself?
You can follow the following 2 steps to safeguard yourself:
STEP - I: Safeguard yourself, your parents and your relatives and collect evidence:
This step basically involves recording your conversations with your wife. Just be polite and record all your conversations. This is essential as these recordings will help you prove the complaints she files against you as false and baseless. Try and record the threatening conversations wherein she is threatening you to file false complaints etc.
Basically, try and collect evidence that she is blackmailing you and physically as well as mentally torturing you.
STEP - II: Intimating/Complaining the Police about the facts of your case:
You should intimate the nearest Police Station about the facts of your case in writing stating that your wife may file such false case against you and your family.
You can even write a complaint to your nearest Police Station, detailing about blackmailing, her false allegations and her unscrupulous behavior. And request in your complaint to make her stop the threats and abuses immediately.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Summon for cheque bounce what will happen if i do not present myself
- College denying to issue no objection certificate
- Negligence by bank as pension scheme not activated
- Can mother cancel gift deed through which she transferred property
- My husband wants divorce but i dont want to give what can be done