quesHow to prove abuse to seek divorce? What all rights do i have?

My husband is abusive sexually, physically and verbally, so to prove that to seek a Divorce what all do I need? I do not have any proofs as of now. I am married since 1 year and am working, so what are my rights that I can ask for including alimony and maintenance?

My husband has an ancestral property that he will inherit, which is currently in the name of my father in law but belongs to my husband's grandfather. What share can I ask for in that property?

We are sorry for the kind of treatment being meted out to you by your husband, but you can actually put a stop to it by approaching the local Police Statition and the women cell and the National Commission for women, wherein you can lodge your complaint against your husband and other culprits, if any, giving details of the torture being meted out to you.

You can try to obtain certain video footage on mobile phone or voice recording or harsh sms / emails, to prove your case.

However, since the property is in favour of your father-in-law, although inherited by him from his father, you cannot claim any right in the same, as your husband doesn't acquire any right in the same as of now.

But in case you file for Divorce, you can claim permanent maintenance, alimony and stridhan from your husband in consonance as per the status of your husband and the living standards being maintained by you.