queshow to proceed with divorce?

I got married in the end of 2012. In starting eveything was good. But just after 2-3 months, my husband started behaving badly. He used to give all his time to his friends and going to Gym. When I asked him to give some time to me also, he said "main kya tujhe sar par lekar ghumu?". Wives have many expectations from husbands. However I stopped asking him to give me time. Now he has found a new reason of fighting "My Mom". Every time he uses abusive language for my mom. My mother only selected him and now she is the biggest enemy of his. According to him, whenever I go to mother's house, she only teaches me wrong things and the fight starts between us. But the fact is his nature , attitude & ego (he still thinks that he is living a bachelor life) are only responsible for all this. Now I am 4 months pregnant. They have now started torturing me mentally. I just can not stay in that home. My mother in law and my husband are doing all this. My husband also said this I dont care whether you live or not, give birth to this child or not. My mother in law also tortures me very badly. I have been staying with my mother for last 2 months. I want to stay with him but I know he will never change. Please suggest me what should I do. As far as I remember, all this started when I took out his affair with a girl in front of every one. Please suggest what should I do. Should I file a divorce case? Whay should I do. I am mentally very upset because of all of them.

  • ansyou can file complaint in women cell under 498A/406 IPC along with that you can complaint under DVact in the metropolitan magistrate court of your jurisdiction,divorce at this stage is not advised,inmost of the cases we have seen once a complaint is file in women cell or in MM Court possibility of settlement is always there. divorce should be last resort

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married in 2014dec as per hindu customs,presently housewife,after marriage gone through physical and…
Dear sir, Me and my spouse had filed a petition u/s 13B of Hindu marriage…
false accusations on husband who is taking care of two children daughter 17 and son…
Hi, I have filled Divorce petition against my husband under Hindu act. Husband is not…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly