quesHow to get my wife back as she is staying with her mother right now?

My wife left me within 1 year of marriage. For the past 5 months she is staying with her mother. I wish to get her back, how can i do that? What if she files false cases in revenge?

• ansAssuming you are Hindus,
    you can file a petition of restitution of conjugal rights in the concerned district court.

Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 has been explained below for your understanding:
    Section 9. 
    Restitution of conjugal rights - When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.

If she files false cases against you, you have to contest the same on merits.