how to get girl home post court marriage
My elder brother gas done an inter-caste court marriage last year with my families permission but the girl's family is not ready to accept this marriage. Now a situation has come where the girl's family is not letting her come to my family and they are manipulating her with the same old emotional drama. The girl is also willing to come but she is under extreme pressure from her family. We have all the documents related to the marriage but don't know how to proceed. What should we do?
Let your brother move to the court and file a case under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act for restitution of conjugal rights against her, whereafter it will become clear if she has abandoned your brother out of her own free will or is being detained by her parents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file revision in HC to set a side the interlocutory order
- Submitted documents required but still not received any joining letter
- 354 & 363 compoundable?
- Trustte of the building locked the terrace.
- Maintenance case not decided yet if I start working will I get?