How to get divorce earlier than 6 months period of mutual divorce?
Is there is any other Method to get Divorce in a Month? If both parties agree and they do not need any Money or property (Alimony?), can they get a Divorce earlier than the 6 months period required in a mutual Divorce?
No it is not possible to get divorced in a month. As per Hindu marriage Act, it will take a minimum of 6 months to get a decree of dissolution of marriage by mutual consent.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the shortest way of filing NC
- Can I get my job back if terminated w/o notice but by giving reasons?
- what action can i take against my husband he troubles me a lot?
- Is mutual agreement of divorce on Rs.50 stamp paper valid to remarry?
- Want to know about Partnership Agreement