how to get details of divorce case from the court
I am from bangalore. but for some personal reasons, i have moved away from there. my wife chose not to come with me. i am now aware that my wife has filed for divorce and that she will get an ex parte order. i did not receive the notice as i am not in that address. Is it possible for me to get the details of the case filed in court if i know the date of filing ? can somebody help me out with that?
Please visit the court and there you can search the parties name either in office computer by indicating the party name or search manually at Family court by going through ledger book of case entry maintained by the COURT SHIRESTEDAR.
Advocate M Lakshmikanth AryaSheshadripuram, Bangalore
You must consult as early as possible to get against that order , there are lacuna hence dont get advice online and start any proceeding, it is always advisable that you come and meet ,understand legal pros n cons and then decide , OFC : Adv pankaj Kumar & associate
Advocate Pankaj Kumarkaggadasapura, Bangalore
Question: I am from bangalore. but for some personal reasons, i have moved away from there. my wife chose not to come with me. i am now aware that my wife has filed for divorce and that she will get an ex parte order. i did not receive the notice as i am not in that address. Is it possible for me to get the details of the case filed in court if i know the date of filing ? can somebody help me out with that?
Ans: you can cheque in the register in the family court so that a petition is filed by your spouse or not.
Advocate Girish KodgiV.V Puram, Bangalore
ya sure you can get the details of the case and all by applying copying application in concerned court. After that you can challenge the said order giving your reasons to prove your case in the court.
Advocate Govindaraju KGandhiangar, Bangalore
Yes you can get the details, give your name, wife's name date of filing if you know, the address of your wife where she is residing, if interested you can contact me and will be able to provide you the details as required by you.
Advocate Bharat NarasgoudaShivaji Road, Belgaum
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can elder sister ask for house Willed in younger sister's name
- How to sell property in the name of deceased person
- College student threatening for physical violence what action possible
- Property cover required.
- How to determine if the land comes under government land or not?