queshow to get details of divorce case from the court

I am from bangalore. but for some personal reasons, i have moved away from there. my wife chose not to come with me. i am now aware that my wife has filed for divorce and that she will get an ex parte order. i did not receive the notice as i am not in that address. Is it possible for me to get the details of the case filed in court if i know the date of filing ? can somebody help me out with that?

• ansSir

Please visit the court and there you can search the parties name either in office computer by indicating the party name or search manually at Family court by going through ledger book of case entry maintained by the COURT SHIRESTEDAR.

Advocate M Lakshmikanth Arya

Sheshadripuram, Bangalore

• ansDear friend,
    You must consult as early as possible to get against that order , there are lacuna hence dont get advice online and start any proceeding, it is always advisable that you come and meet ,understand legal pros n cons and then decide , OFC : Adv pankaj Kumar & associate
    ..

Advocate Pankaj Kumar

kaggadasapura, Bangalore

• ansQuestion: I am from bangalore. but for some personal reasons, i have moved away from there. my wife chose not to come with me. i am now aware that my wife has filed for divorce and that she will get an ex parte order. i did not receive the notice as i am not in that address. Is it possible for me to get the details of the case filed in court if i know the date of filing ? can somebody help me out with that?

Ans: you can cheque in the register in the family court so that a petition is filed by your spouse or not.

Advocate Girish Kodgi

V.V Puram, Bangalore

• ansya sure you can get the details of the case and all by applying copying application in concerned court. After that you can challenge the said order giving your reasons to prove your case in the court.

Advocate Govindaraju K

Gandhiangar, Bangalore

• ansYes you can get the details, give your name, wife's name date of filing if you know, the address of your wife where she is residing, if interested you can contact me and will be able to provide you the details as required by you.

Advocate Bharat Narasgouda

Shivaji Road, Belgaum