How to divorce and marry with new wife? Ex-wife not wiling to divorce?
Now I have married 3 years and trying to divorce due to my personal reason. Firsly we went court together and tried to divorce, but my wife changed her mind and now the courtt rejected our divorce nor living separately also. My wife has pregnant so it is difficult for her to live herself, but I am planing to support after we divorce. And I am planing to marry another lady, after divorce properly, that is foreigner from JAPAN. Can you give us support how we can plan. What should we do now?
If your is not willing to divorce you than in that eventuality it is a lengthy procedure, as upto supreme court of india the divorce is not finalized till that time you cannot marry another women/lady.
best option is to convince her for divorce by way of mutual consent.
try to mould her involving your friend and relative parents
Advocate Harish MalhotraDistrict Court, Gurgaon
Divorce with Mutual consent is best option for any couple who wants to get divorce, but it fails in your case.
Now you can file divorce petition on grounds but you have to prove your petition, which really took lot of time.
If you want quick divorce, prepare your wife for mutual consent divorce as this is the only option.
Advocate Suneel MoudgilG T Road, Panipat
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My nephew has taken my father's property, what can I do ?
- Wife not coming back from her maternal home what can i do.
- Subdivision of land by third generation heirs
- Can i file for alimony without filing for divorce?
- father in adultery relationship how to handle