×

quesHow to divorce and marry with new wife? Ex-wife not wiling to divorce?

Now I have married 3 years and trying to divorce due to my personal reason. Firsly we went court together and tried to divorce, but my wife changed her mind and now the courtt rejected our divorce nor living separately also. My wife has pregnant so it is difficult for her to live herself, but I am planing to support after we divorce. And I am planing to marry another lady, after divorce properly, that is foreigner from JAPAN. Can you give us support how we can plan. What should we do now?

• ansSir,

If your is not willing to divorce you than in that eventuality it is a lengthy procedure, as upto supreme court of india the divorce is not finalized till that time you cannot marry another women/lady.

best option is to convince her for divorce by way of mutual consent.

try to mould her involving your friend and relative parents

• ansDear client,
    Divorce with Mutual consent is best option for any couple who wants to get divorce, but it fails in your case.

Now you can file divorce petition on grounds but you have to prove your petition, which really took lot of time.

If you want quick divorce, prepare your wife for mutual consent divorce as this is the only option.

Regards

Advocate Suneel Moudgil

G T Road, Panipat