How to avoid reconciliation sessions of mutual divorce?
I want to avoid the councellation process required during a mutual consent divorce. I have been asked to appear in four reconcelling seatings during the six month period required to wait for finalizing the divorce. Both of us just want to get the process done with as quickly as possible.
You can simply move an application wherein you can request the court that you do not intend to participate in the the reconciliation settlement.
Please clarify that where your divorce is pending so that we help you to move it on the faster track by avoiding all these mediation process.
Please take an appointment and convey the date of next hearing so we may help you out.
Advocate Mohan SJanakpuri, Delhi
You can apply for a decree of divorce through mutual consent for which you need to file a separate petition. Reconciliation proceedings are often advised by the court to explore all possibilities of a settlement between the parties.
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
You both tell the counsellor that you have decided and will not change the decision and she will make her report and submit it to court and fix the matter for second motion. No one can force you for counselling. You both cant mend your strained relationship is all you need to tell them.
Advocate Shikha PandeyGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether property biyana made in 2013 valid till 2016
- Do my mothers legal heirs have right on my fathers property
- How to obtain a legal heir certificate and formalities involved?
- Can a will made in 1997, probated in 2014 be challenged
- Got a rupee coin in a food bar which fractured my tooth. What to do?