how should i get divorce from my wife
We got married 1 year ago and it was a love marriage. However, we dont get along well as she does what she wants and we have been fighting regularly. Please tell me how can I get divorce and how much time it will take.
If she is ready then you may take divorce mutually, otherwise you will have to file divorce petition on the ground of cruelty and harashment and for that you should have concrete evidences of cruelty and harrasment.
sad to know but yes you can file the divorce petition before the proper court of law . however even you both are ready for divorce then also it will take minimum six month to conclude the proceeding.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
Firstly from your query for getting divorce only ground for You is cruelty which you have to prove time required depends how case goes. Secondly both of you agree than you can file mutual divorce petition for which 6 months period from filing petition. for both these petition 1 years of marriage should be completed than only you can file petition. I will prefer to get mutual consent divorce petition if wife agrees for which both can contact One Advocate jointly.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
If she is ready then you may take divorce mutually, otherwise you will have to file divorce petition on th e ground of cruelty and harashment and for that you should have concrete evidences of cruelty n harrashment.
Advocate Uday JadhavBibvewadi, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Father sold ancestral property 30 years back. Can son claim share?
- Seepage from upper flat where should I file complaint
- Department has not granted me the regular increment since one year
- Displaced Land Of Bokaro Steel Plant
- Wife threatening husband for filing false cases