queshow much posiiblity of getting divorce on the basis of cruelty

i have filed divorce petition against my wife on the basis of cruelty she beats me and dont give me food and his brother fear me at the gunpoint and he always quarrel withh me without any matter. my case is how much strong and in what period i will get divorced from him and suggest me a goood lawyer for my case

• ansCruelty – A spouse can file a divorce case when he/she is subjected to any kind of mental and physical injury that causes danger to life, limb and health. The intangible acts of cruelty through mental torture are not judged upon one single act but series of incidents. Certain instances like the food being denied, continuous ill treatment and abuses to acquire dowry, perverse sexual act etc are included under cruelty.

So as per the details availble in  your query,  you have sufficeient grounds to get divorce under the head of CRUELTY. There are two type of divorce one is divorce with mutual consent, other one is contested divorce. Your case covers under the second category and generally it takes around 2-3 yrs. to get a decree   of divorce.

But for that you have to prove all the allegations inteligently mere allegations will not help you. 

So as per the details availble in your query, you have sufficeient grounds to get divorce under the head of CRUELTY. There are two type of divorce one is divorce with mutual consent, other one is contested divorce. Your case covers under the second category and generally it takes around 2-3 yrs. to get a decree of divorce.

If you need more inforamtion or detailed discussion so fix a meeting by taking appointment.

Thanks
    Mohan S.

Advocate Mohan S

Janakpuri, Delhi

• ansThe possibility of winning a case for divorce by husband is very less.The allegations made by you in your petition must be proved by oral evidence,in 75 % of the case filed by the husband the petition does not succeed .It entirely depends upon a lawyer how he proceeds with the matter if the lawyer is good you can get a divorce.For hiring a lawyer in your jurisdiction please contact our administrator.

Advocate Ritesh Isaac

Bengali Market, Delhi

• ansAs u already have filed the petition it depend on the averements u have made in it and whether u can prove the facts relied upon by u .if proved u may be granted divorce.

Advocate M S Hussain

District Court, Saket, Delhi