queshow much maintenance m I entitled to?

Can you please tell me how much maintaince i will get as my husband is earning 35000 and he is paying 5000 monthy as emi of some loan.I have a small baby of four mnths so I can't work .I am post graduate . My husband is living in rent.
So how how he will pay to me as maintaince

• ansRespected Mam, Your query is short of facts and many things are not covered. Maintenance depends on case to case basis, considering the facts of each case. There are many aspects like : whether you are divorced or not? If not divorced then on what basis you are seeking maintenance? Dds you ever work, as you are post graduate? Did you leave work after you became mother or you never worked ever anywhere? Moreover maintenance is a discretion of court and there is no set formula for calculating the amount. For my consultation in your case, you need to provide me with all the minute details of past and present. Thank you.

Advocate Manisha Rana Singh

District Court Nainital, Nainital