queshow much maintenance m I entitled to?

Can you please tell me how much maintaince i will get as my husband is earning 35000 and he is paying 5000 monthy as emi of some loan.I have a small baby of four mnths so I can't work .I am post graduate . My husband is living in rent.
So how how he will pay to me as maintaince

  • ansRespected Mam, Your query is short of facts and many things are not covered. Maintenance depends on case to case basis, considering the facts of each case. There are many aspects like : whether you are divorced or not? If not divorced then on what basis you are seeking maintenance? Dds you ever work, as you are post graduate? Did you leave work after you became mother or you never worked ever anywhere? Moreover maintenance is a discretion of court and there is no set formula for calculating the amount. For my consultation in your case, you need to provide me with all the minute details of past and present. Thank you.

    Advocate Manisha Rana Singh

      District Court Nainital, Nainital

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi My wife is educated - done her masters in Commerce. She used to work…

Sir, I have filed divorce suit against my wife in family. Ground of divorce is…

i dont want to stay with my husband. it has been 3 months of our…

Recently I am planning to get married to a guy who is known to me…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly