how long does a compensation case take?
if they applied compensation case how long it will take to clear
what would be the comopnsation if no ernings
If they applied for Maintenance (Compensation) an permanent alimony, case may be adjudicated with in one year, before adjudicated they have opportunity to settle the issue through Mediation.
Advocate Shashikumar KCunningham Road, Bangalore
compensation would mean maintenance in a family court, it would take approximately 5 to 6 hearings, usually the judge would afford sufficient opportunity to both parties to plead their case, in any event if there in no documentary proof of earnings, then the judge would be inclined to decide in favour of the party opposing the petition.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Manager humiliated me I resigned company threatening for dues
- Procedure to claim car insurance in case of a car accident
- Can I get a affidavit to rent a flat to stay with my future wife
- Procedure for filing mutual consent if completed 1 year of marriage
- Can I claim for property received in marriage during divorce