quesHow can we speed up our pending divorce proceedings?

I would like to know that within how much time the divorce process would end and would I be getting my due alimony? Is there something I need to do about getting it done fast and quick? It has been more than 4 years now.

  • ans


    Expert Legal Advice:


    There is no time line to get the Divorce petition settled as the process of Divorce depends upon the ground taken in your petition and needs to be proved by the petitioner, which is a lengthy procedure. Also, without the final settlement, the alimony will not be released or ordered by the Hon'ble Court.


    You can always curtail down the process by getting the same converted into Divorce by mutual consent and once converted, it will be settled in Six months period.


    For more details kindly provide us with the complete status of your case.


  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

sir, as i and my wife staying separate from me. she is separated as she…

Sir, it has been more than a year I M estranged. after one year of…

Got married in Q1'12. Blessed with girl in Q3'13 and staying with parents. My wife…

Wife is in service at Gurgaon.There is no ID of Gurgaon .Can we file u/s13…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly