how can my parents get back to my house
friend married since 4 years wife nt staying with her. husband and family thrown out of the house. house in the name of the wife. what can be done.
Dear sir/ madam
If the wife is not living with her husband then the husband may file an application for restitution of conjugal rights.
You shall have to be more specific about the house and how exactly were the persons thrown out from the house.
Advocate Mauleen MarfatiaThaltej, Ahmedabad
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I claim my share in my fathers property
- Mother in law and husband are co-owner but she has posession
- Can I claim OBC caste of my mother when father is general
- Builder demanding high amount for NOC bank not giving loan
- In law's Interference Causing trouble in my Marriage Life.