how can my boyfriend get a quick divorce from his wife
Boyfriend's family got him married forcefully to a girl who is very young to him. He has refused his wife that he will not stay with him. It has been 1.5 years since marriage. He now wants to file for a divorce. He is not sure if his wife will give him a divorce.
How should he proceed with this?
Assuming your boyfriend is a Hindu,
A divorce petition can be filed under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act.
These divorce proceedings take long to be resolved.
It is better to go for a mutual divorce as it is completed in 6 months
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can a daughter claim right in mother's property
- Partition suit of property.
- Gave gift now sister died can i cancel the gift deed and claim it back
- Can my father transfer property to my brother without my consent
- Cancelled my booking for flat how can I recover my amount