how can my boyfriend get a quick divorce from his wife
Boyfriend's family got him married forcefully to a girl who is very young to him. He has refused his wife that he will not stay with him. It has been 1.5 years since marriage. He now wants to file for a divorce. He is not sure if his wife will give him a divorce.
How should he proceed with this?
Assuming your boyfriend is a Hindu,
A divorce petition can be filed under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act.
These divorce proceedings take long to be resolved.
It is better to go for a mutual divorce as it is completed in 6 months
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband threatens me to divorce and doesn't let son visit my home
- Legal rights of adopted child on father's ancestral property
- Airtel still charging me for set off box which discontinued.
- Lady belonging to SC category beaten by colleague
- will weekly off coming in between or on both ends of total leaves take