how can i save my job if my wife files a complaint against me?
i m a govt. employ n i want divorce from my wife...my in laws are strong...if they file any cace against me...how can i safe my job?
you can file divorce petition on appropriate grounds only in the court. if you have valid ground of divorce you can certainly get the relief as far as whether they file any case against you is depend on the fact circumstances and evidence. if you have not commit any crime than you need not panic.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
Safety is the first priority. Safety of ur family n ur dad n ur mom n ur sis or brother if any. U need to fortify ur case by collecting evidence of her being cruel n angry. U also need to meet a lawyer pronto to discuss further.
Advocate Gurmeet SinghGreen Mark Main, Delhi
You should intimate your seniors that you are seeking a divorce and that if any case is filed against you by your wife/in laws will be a counterblast to your divorce petition. By doing this, if and when they do file a case, they will hear your side as well. Plus, you will be on record with respect to this.
Advocate Savyasachi Kumar SahaiC R Park, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False rape case filed by relative against brother. What should we do?
- Can unsecured educational loan be transferred to Reliance Arc by bank
- quashing 498a, against self and family
- my mother-in-law harassing me. What can i do?
- check issued by me has bounced, how to get extension of one month