queshow can i save my job if my wife files a complaint against me?

i m a govt. employ n i want divorce from my wife...my in laws are strong...if they file any cace against me...how can i safe my job?

  • ansyou can file divorce petition on appropriate grounds only in the court. if you have valid ground of divorce you can certainly get the relief as far as whether they file any case against you is depend on the fact circumstances and evidence. if you have not commit any crime than you need not panic.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansSafety is the first priority. Safety of ur family n ur dad n ur mom n ur sis or brother if any. U need to fortify ur case by collecting evidence of her being cruel n angry. U also need to meet a lawyer pronto to discuss further.

    Advocate Gurmeet Singh

      Green Mark Main, Delhi

  • ansYou should intimate your seniors that you are seeking a divorce and that if any case is filed against you by your wife/in laws will be a counterblast to your divorce petition. By doing this, if and when they do file a case, they will hear your side as well. Plus, you will be on record with respect to this.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I filled divorce case on my wife against cruelty, desertion and adultery ground. I filled…
From two years onwards my wife is staying with her mom and doing job we…

My daughter has been married for 5 years now. THe thinking of the son-in-law and…

My hubsand use to ignore then I found he has affair now he hits me…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly