How can i make my ex husband to take responsibilities of our child?
I am a divorcee and the single parent of my child. My ex husband doesn't want the child or take responsibilities. What legal action can I take to make him take responsibility of the same?
To effectively answer your question, we would like to know a few facts, i.e., (a) whether you had obtained divorce through mutual consent or a contested case and when; (b) if the divorce was obtained through mutual consent, whether there was any settlement which was arrived at the time of mutual qua regarding the maintainance of the child; (c) whether your ex-husband owns any property, and if so whether the same are self aquired or ancestral; (d) what is your financial condition and how are you maintaining the child.
Once your apprise us of these facts, we would be happy to guide you to ascertain and obtain what the child is legally entitled to.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother not willing to share the property
- Eviction of commercial property.Can it be done on bonafide requriement
- Unfair tax being levied by Uber what action can i take against them
- Procedure to get a stay order from court
- Brother refusing to give NOC for father's property