How can i make my ex husband to take responsibilities of our child?
I am a divorcee and the single parent of my child. My ex husband doesn't want the child or take responsibilities. What legal action can I take to make him take responsibility of the same?
To effectively answer your question, we would like to know a few facts, i.e., (a) whether you had obtained divorce through mutual consent or a contested case and when; (b) if the divorce was obtained through mutual consent, whether there was any settlement which was arrived at the time of mutual qua regarding the maintainance of the child; (c) whether your ex-husband owns any property, and if so whether the same are self aquired or ancestral; (d) what is your financial condition and how are you maintaining the child.
Once your apprise us of these facts, we would be happy to guide you to ascertain and obtain what the child is legally entitled to.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- House owner not return security deposit
- Declared Medically Unfit in pre employment Medical examination
- How to claim share in Joint property located in an unauthorized colony
- Does vacation bench have power to grant interim bail
- Who pays property tax when title of property is in dispute?