how can i get Divorce from my wife
I got married a year back. My wife is also working with a private firm. I belong to a homely family. In the starting of marriage my wife demanded to take her out few times. But my family did not considered it right and even i was not able to convince them for the same. Slowly difference started arising between us. I feel that the way she communicate things is not proper. She got few proofs of my past relationship with my colleague who was working with me till few months back and who is married now. My wife used to torture me with questions related to my present relationship with my colleague. She is even harassing me that she has evidences of me and my colleague being online together on whatsapp for conversation. She is blaming me of emotional infidelity. I have undergone through a dreadful phase of depression, and still suffering from sleep disorders. She has failed to give emotional security to me. On these grounds i have asked her for a divorce. But she is not willing for the same. What legal actions can be taken for the same? Can she file a case of harassment against me and my family. Its been a year of our marriage and after 2 months of the marriage my family and me had a formal talk with her regarding her conduct and the way she talks at her parents home. At that time her parents also accepted that they way of her expression is not proper. I have also recorded the talks. Can this recording formally work against her to nullify harassment case.
In matrimonial dispute of irreparable nature it always best to end the same by way of mutual divorce. So convince her to do the same , may be, in lieu of permanent alimony. Explore the first option only if the marriage is not going to work at all. Yes, she can file case for dowry harassment and other charges. However once you get bail, you need not worry much. The contested divorce suit does take time in India and if you could prover her mental tortures you can get divorce. Before doing these things I would strongly recommend you to give your marriage one final try
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Department asking to vacate house and buy by auction any other way
- Grandson's right in grandparent's property
- Divorce from husband having illicit relationship
- Husband forced me to sign as Bank loan guarantor what can i do.
- Filed appeal for penalty by custom department what if i dont go