quesHow can i claim share in in-laws property? Husband staying separate.

My husband and me are staying separate for 9 years. Maintenance case was filed but is was decided ex parte. A case under 498A was alos filed but i dont know the status of the same. My husband's earning is not stable. But there is one thing i know that my in-laws have property in calcutta and delhi. I have a son who is 9 years old. I wanted to know can i claim share in that property? and How?

Assuming you are Hindus,

As per the Indian laws,

you cannot claim share in your husband's parents property.

But, if the property of your husband's parents is ancestral and not self acquired then you son has a share in the property and the same can be demanded by filing a partition suit in the concerned civil court.