×

queshow can i claim maintenance from Husband i do not know his salary

i have filed a case for maintenance in Nagpur against my Husband who lives in Chennai and has a PVt. Company over there. i do not have any proof of his Income. how can i get maintenance from him. i do have some facebook msges which say that he has 60 employees under him. please help me how can i claim maintenance?

• ansHello madam,
      You can get a direction from the court for him to disclose his income tax statements and you can start by claiming at least 50 k a month. You will get an interim order for sure. You can contact us for further assistance.
      Regards

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansplease seek documents from INcome tax department of his business as well as his IT returns.

Also try to gather details of his bank details and account statements.

Once, you have these documents in your hands and you produce in the Court then Court will certainly grant you maintenance.

• ansSince you have already filed the application so one needs to go through the pleading to advise you
      Apart from this the best solution is to file complaint under Domestic Violence Act and claim and seek the reliefs including maintenance as per your and your husband life standard. You can claim many relief under the said act.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune