queshow can i claim maintenance from Husband i do not know his salary

i have filed a case for maintenance in Nagpur against my Husband who lives in Chennai and has a PVt. Company over there. i do not have any proof of his Income. how can i get maintenance from him. i do have some facebook msges which say that he has 60 employees under him. please help me how can i claim maintenance?

  • ansHello madam,
    You can get a direction from the court for him to disclose his income tax statements and you can start by claiming at least 50 k a month. You will get an interim order for sure. You can contact us for further assistance.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansplease seek documents from INcome tax department of his business as well as his IT returns.

    Also try to gather details of his bank details and account statements.

    Once, you have these documents in your hands and you produce in the Court then Court will certainly grant you maintenance.

  • ansSince you have already filed the application so one needs to go through the pleading to advise you
    Apart from this the best solution is to file complaint under Domestic Violence Act and claim and seek the reliefs including maintenance as per your and your husband life standard. You can claim many relief under the said act.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir. I m in relation with my best friend. He assured me he will marry…

My boyfriend has been forcibly and fraudulently married to a girl in January this year…

my sister got married 2 months back. she was diagnosed with Cancer. now her in…

I am unhappy in my marriage but my wife is not wiling to give me…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly