how can i claim maintenance from Husband i do not know his salary
i have filed a case for maintenance in Nagpur against my Husband who lives in Chennai and has a PVt. Company over there. i do not have any proof of his Income. how can i get maintenance from him. i do have some facebook msges which say that he has 60 employees under him. please help me how can i claim maintenance?
You can get a direction from the court for him to disclose his income tax statements and you can start by claiming at least 50 k a month. You will get an interim order for sure. You can contact us for further assistance.
Advocate Pramod KaleDistrict Court, Shivajinagar, Pune
please seek documents from INcome tax department of his business as well as his IT returns.
Also try to gather details of his bank details and account statements.
Once, you have these documents in your hands and you produce in the Court then Court will certainly grant you maintenance.
Advocate Namitabh KothariFort, Mumbai
Since you have already filed the application so one needs to go through the pleading to advise you
Apart from this the best solution is to file complaint under Domestic Violence Act and claim and seek the reliefs including maintenance as per your and your husband life standard. You can claim many relief under the said act.
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Court order for Recovery of stolen mobile
- Mental harassment by husband what are the legal remedies
- Wife is cheating me what action can I take against her
- Father not treating mother well and not allowing us take her hospital
- For transferring property do we need to register documents or notarize