Having seizures after marriage. In laws calling me a fraud. Remedy?
I am married since 9 months and am pregnant. I started having fits & seizures after marriage, but my husband and in laws say epilepsy was before marriage and I did fraud with them. Perhaps they have arranged proof to that as well.
Now I am in my parents home from two months. What do I do?
Sorry to hear about your present situation.
In such a scenario, where you are not being permited to live in your matrimonial home, you can approach the court for right to residence in your matrimonial house, maintainance from your husband for yourself and for your medical expenses.
Also in case of any medical records, wherein it is recorded, the date of your first fit would also support your case. Since, they have been able to procure false certificates, then those documents or the doctors who have issued the same will have to be disproved in the court of law.
You can also initiate criminal action against the doctors, who have issued the said certificates, subject to that your are able to prove that the said disease was not there before your marriage.
Lastly, in case your husband initiates any Divorce / Legal proceeding against you, you may feel free to contact us to assist you defend same accordingly.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Which property documents need to be registered compulsorily?
- Married without parents consent her father took her away
- Partner took loan for property not paid bank harassing me
- how to transfer father's self earned proprety to our mother's name ?
- Can i demand a share from my ex-husbands property and money