Grounds for Divorce
My mother in law is not allowing me to talk with my husband. He is also not willing to talk to me. We've been married for 4 years now. He has not revealed his salary. I have to earn myself and lead my life. He left for Saudi 4 months back without informing me. My mother in law sides him always. She doesn't help or support me in any way.
I guess it is better to apply for divorce. On what grounds can I apply for a divorce?
Since your husband is not interested in you and your mother in law doesn't support you, there is no future in your relationship. File for a divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek maintenance and other reliefs. Although a divorce by mutual consent is the best for you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Oil mill creating heavy air pollution in a living area.
- What rights does adopted child have in property, alongwith own child?
- Rent agreement on one person's name who will sit in meeting with owner
- Gave money to friend through online banking how to recover the amount?
- What can I do if university is wrongly showing me as regular faculty