Grounds for Divorce
My mother in law is not allowing me to talk with my husband. He is also not willing to talk to me. We've been married for 4 years now. He has not revealed his salary. I have to earn myself and lead my life. He left for Saudi 4 months back without informing me. My mother in law sides him always. She doesn't help or support me in any way.
I guess it is better to apply for divorce. On what grounds can I apply for a divorce?
Since your husband is not interested in you and your mother in law doesn't support you, there is no future in your relationship. File for a divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek maintenance and other reliefs. Although a divorce by mutual consent is the best for you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- refused job as quota changed from OBC to general
- how to initiate full and final settlement with previous employer
- My sister was Kidnap case filed case against accused but no progress
- Land sold without legal heirs knowledge. How can we claim it?
- Regarding Istridhan items and procedure