quesGrounds for Divorce

My mother in law is not allowing me to talk with my husband. He is also not willing to talk to me. We've been married for 4 years now. He has not revealed his salary. I have to earn myself and lead my life. He left for Saudi 4 months back without informing me. My mother in law sides him always. She doesn't help or support me in any way.

I guess it is better to apply for divorce. On what grounds can I apply for a divorce?

• ansSince your husband is not interested in you and your mother in law doesn't support you, there is no future in your relationship. File for a divorce on grounds of mental cruelty and seek maintenance and other reliefs. Although a divorce by mutual consent is the best for you.