quesGot divorced 4 years back. Can we cancel our divorce?

My husband took divorce from me 4 years back and got married to some other girl then. Now his second wife is not staying with him. They are divorced. Is it possible that my divorce get cancelled in court and I become his wife again without remarrying?

• ansThe procedure of obtaining divorce and getting re-married is separate in Hindu and Muslim personal laws. However, there is no such thing as cancellation of divorce.

In case you wish to get together with your ex-husband, you will need to re-marry. And that procedure is also different in both Hindu and Muslim laws.

Hence, in order to further assist you we need to know your religion so as to find out under which personal laws you are governed.