quesgirl wants to go to her boyfriend's house

Dear Sir

Can a girl go to her boyfriend's house for a courtsey visit after filing a divorce case ?

pl reply us.


  • ans The question is too ambiguous. I would require more details with regards to your pending divorce case to effectively help you.
    The word "boyfriend " does not exist in legal parlance . However law recognises husband and live-in partners. However an adult female can go to any adult male house for a courtesy call irrespective of any pending cases unless specifically barred by law or administration

    Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das

      Guwahati Club, Guwahati

  • ansHello,
    Could you kindly tell me if the divorce is mutual or is the husband contesting the divorce? How long has it been since the filing of the divorce?

    If the divorce is a mutual one with no accusations for having any other relationship? What is the reason stated for the divorce?

    Ms Fauzia Khan, Advocate

    Advocate Fauzia Khan

      Chaigali, Guwahati

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am from haryana. I am doing privet job in jammu. So since may 2016…
Hi we got married 8 months back.Wife stayed with me only for 50days that too…

What if my husband leaves his parents house and stays somewhere else. Will I still…

Few years back my wife filed a maintenance case under section 125. It was settled…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly