girl wants to go to her boyfriend's house
Can a girl go to her boyfriend's house for a courtsey visit after filing a divorce case ?
pl reply us.
The question is too ambiguous. I would require more details with regards to your pending divorce case to effectively help you.
The word "boyfriend " does not exist in legal parlance . However law recognises husband and live-in partners. However an adult female can go to any adult male house for a courtesy call irrespective of any pending cases unless specifically barred by law or administration
Advocate Rupam Jyoti DasGuwahati Club, Guwahati
Could you kindly tell me if the divorce is mutual or is the husband contesting the divorce? How long has it been since the filing of the divorce?
If the divorce is a mutual one with no accusations for having any other relationship? What is the reason stated for the divorce?
Ms Fauzia Khan, Advocate
Advocate Fauzia KhanChaigali, Guwahati
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Recovery for non payment of dues
- false physical abusive allegation in office by girlfriend
- If child below 5 years who will get custody after divorce?
- can building Authority force us to do what they want us to do?
- Father wants to go for individual pathiram Patta and chitta