Girl after marriage not wiling to stay with me from parents pressure.
Sir, i got married on 17.08.14(arya samaj) we were in the 3rd year of enginerring. A year is to come to an end. The girl is now flighng away frm this fact as she says she cannot continue as she cannot hurt her parents by letting them know dat she went intercaste. I however want her to be with me for the rest of my life also if the counter part decides for legal action what sud i do in previous that the judge has his decessions in my favour. nd i am given with the custody of my wife. We lived in jharkhand from where this realtionship started and now as her parents shifted to mumbai. How can i get her back?
The best possible way is to discuss between yourself and sort out the issues amicably.
Assuming you are hindus,
In case, she moves away, you can approach the court and file a case under Section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act seeking restitution of conjugal rights.
Further, you cannot pressurize her to stay with you. She can also initiate the proceedings against you by putting wrong allegations.
Best option is to resolve the differences amicably.
The best possible way is to discuss between yourself and sort out the issues amicably. In case, she moves away, u can approach the court and file a case under Section 9 of HMA seeking restitution of conjugical rights. Further, u cannot pressurise her to stay with u. She can also initiate the proceedings against you by putting wrong allegations. Best option is to resolve the differences amicably.
Advocate Jiwan Pal SinghTis Hazari Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Someone crashed my car insurance policy lapsed will police file FIR
- Grandfather wrote will in father's name now uncle's claiming property
- How to give power of attorney for selling of property
- For transferring property do we need to register documents or notarize
- Grandfather did 2 marriages being grandson who can claim the property