quesFiling a divorce after 4 days of marriage

If after 4 days of marriage wife kept relation with other person than husband under which section can divorce petition be filed by husband.

  • ansHusband cannot file for divorce within one year of marriage. If your wife has maintained relations with another man after marriage then husband can file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty, adultery under section 13 of Hindu marriage act . However please note that adulterer has to be named as respondent in divorce petition where Petition for divorce was filed by husband on ground of adultery but the alleged adulterer was neither named nor impleaded as respondent in such petition.

  • File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

Similar questions

My wife is having an extra marital affair. Is there a legal provision for getting…

I am a wife and married for 5 years with one child. I am living…
I got married in 2012. My father in law is pressuring me to contribute from…

Dear sir/madam, I'm married an year ago to a girl who lived with me for…

Divorce Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly