Filing a divorce after 4 days of marriage
If after 4 days of marriage wife kept relation with other person than husband under which section can divorce petition be filed by husband.
Husband cannot file for divorce within one year of marriage. If your wife has maintained relations with another man after marriage then husband can file for divorce on grounds of mental cruelty, adultery under section 13 of Hindu marriage act . However please note that adulterer has to be named as respondent in divorce petition where Petition for divorce was filed by husband on ground of adultery but the alleged adulterer was neither named nor impleaded as respondent in such petition.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Partition of parental land occupied by younger brother
- how do I obtain death certificate
- Hindu succession act daughter's right on ancestral property
- What action can be taken if builder refuses to give possession
- property dispute with father as i have paid bigger part in joint home