quesFather wants to throw us out of the house

We are a family of 4 including I, my brother, my father and mother. My father has always hated us. He never supported the family financially. Our mother has been running the family for the last 30 years. My dad is trying to throw us out of the house. He doesn't care about us. He has made all our relatives against us. No one is ready to support us. My relatives are also helping our dad to throw us out of the house. Help us.

• ansUnder the given circumstances you and/or your mother can seek an order of residence from the court. Such an order will enable you to live in the house without being thrown out by your father. In addition to this, either or both of you can file a case for maintenance against him. The court can order him to support you financially by way of payment of a fixed amount every month.