Father wants to throw us out of the house
We are a family of 4 including I, my brother, my father and mother. My father has always hated us. He never supported the family financially. Our mother has been running the family for the last 30 years. My dad is trying to throw us out of the house. He doesn't care about us. He has made all our relatives against us. No one is ready to support us. My relatives are also helping our dad to throw us out of the house. Help us.
Under the given circumstances you and/or your mother can seek an order of residence from the court. Such an order will enable you to live in the house without being thrown out by your father. In addition to this, either or both of you can file a case for maintenance against him. The court can order him to support you financially by way of payment of a fixed amount every month.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file writ petition against govt authorities for encroachment
- Regarding statement regarding during first motion
- Can i take divorce in 15 days of marriage?
- Jai Prakash Associate not repaying FD principal even after maturety
- Joint ownership in flat can society give joint membership to owners