×

quesFalse dowry case.

I have married before 2 years, my wife live only 15 days and leave my home by blaming my parents on d false dowry issue after dat She never came and refusuing to come 8 my home. My wife and inlaws always harres and publically abuse my parents and younger brother sister dat they will arrest my hole family on false dowry case bcoz law is in favour of woman. Now i filed divorce case before 3 days. What precaution should i take so dat my family will not arrest on 498a and other case which she will planning to file?? Our hole family is in a depression on d coming situation.

• ansYou can file Anticipatory bail and get arresting stay or get notice bail from session court or High court as you think fit.