False domestic violence case. What should we do if she complaints?
My elder brothers wife lodge a complaint against our family earlier. After that they were compromised and live together more than 6 years. now again she is threatening our family. We are not part of with them . we are leaving seperately. Does she complaint against us.If she compalints what we have to do.
If your elder brothers wife files an complaint against you then you can take the defence that you were staying separately with them ,
Further more, courts issue summon against those family member who are residing with the female.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Requesting for stay orders for property dispute
- Took a loan from bank. Interest is way to much. How to settle?
- Does wife have to return gift from husband in divorce
- Separated from 3 years how can I apply for divorce
- Uncle claiming share in the property what can i do.