False complaint instead of health check up.
My wife filed a fake Dowry Demand complaint against me and my parents just after one month of marriage. She came with multiple diseases which were identified when I got a basic blood test done after marriage. As she was going to her home town, I asked her parents to get a thorough medical health checkup/report when she returns. In place of getting those health check done, they filed this complaint in "mahila thana". We have asked health checkup many times before marriage but they did not do it before marriage. In this situation, I want to ask if a lawyer can represent me/my parents in the mahila thana. Also, based on the health diseases, can I file a complaint/case against wife/her parents. What are the other options to tackle this situation.
Depending upon availability of evidences with you your lawyer will be certainly able to help you.You can hire a lawyer for manila than a as well as fraud complaint against your wife and her parents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Arrested under Atrocity case not presented before magistrate for 7 day
- what legal action can be taken as husband careless and not supportive?
- Custody of mentally ill sister n brother
- Being threatened by friends of ex boyfriend of intimate picture
- How i can get bail under IT 66 ACT 2000