quesfalse case of 498A against husband and his family

I had a love marriage on 7th march 2013, my wife she is from Jabalpur MP, she stayed with me for 4 month and then she went back to his father leaving me alone, now she has filed a 498a after 8months on me, now me and my family is out on bail, me & my parents are innocent am feeling so bad because of my wrong choice of life partner my parents are suffering plz help us now wat shuld v do, my parents and me new has ask her for dowery nor hav shout on her but then to she filed 489a plz suggest any lawyer in mumbai v r middle class people dont know anything about this section plz i want my parents to get out of this mess created by my wife

• ansSection 498 A is really difficult section, but don't worry, justice prevails.
    Since you all are on bail it is a positive sign. You should and try to patch up with her leaving emotions on one side. If you are unable to do that case will be on merits.

Act quickly lest you may be arrested and put behind bars. Once you have secured bail you can defend yourself on merits and dislodge her entire case as it is, according to you, false.