Extra marital affair, wants divorce.
I am 34 Years women having a 6 years daughter. Now after 8 years of my marriage, I have come to know that my husband is having an affair with a women having 3 kids and elder than him. It may be possible that that women's youngest son is from my husband, I am not sure. My husband is a Pharmacist. I do a Pvt. job in a school. He is alone son having all property and house in his name. I want to know what should i do to get him caught in law's hands, what should i do to protect my interest in the property and future of my daughter?
Engage detective agency. Gather all evidences in support of your suspicion. You can also, file case of adultery against him. Write an application under Domestic Violence Act against your husband.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Unauthorized visit to my home by an insurance representative
- How advocates convince husbands to give divorce to his wife
- recovery in court before charge sheet of criminal case
- Can a Defamation case be filed against wife and her parents.
- From whom to claim compensation in case of accident?