quesExparte decree

my husband fraudulently got ex party order with out my knowledge and illegally married another lady while living with me. I'm arguing to set aside the decree and punish him in front of law . the case is going on more than 2 years. sir my doubt is is there any possibilities to return back the main H.M.O.P by him and make the case to extend or to become useless. give me a solution.

• ansThe possibility or lack of it can be gauged only after perusing threadbare the entire factual matrix of the case. Since you have filed for restoration of the case you have no option but to prosecute it with all due diligence. If court does not restore H.M.O.P then you may move the higher court.