Documents withheld to stop marriage
My fiance's parents are against our marriage and in order to prevent us from getting married they withheld all the required documents of my fiance and she is too petrified of her parents to register a complaint with the police.
You would need to take the help of the police or you can ask your fiance to send a legal notice to her parents demanding her documents (which are her property). If this doesn't work out, we would suggest you to procure the required documents from the concerned respective authorities like school certificated from CBSE/ICSE.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Authorities rejected the VRS form, can it be challenged in the court
- Company not settling and forcing to rejoin what can be done
- Ex-girlfriend blackmailing me what can i do
- Sweet factory causing pollution can I complain about the same?
- Wife threatening husband for filing false cases