quesDocuments withheld to stop marriage

My fiance's parents are against our marriage and in order to prevent us from getting married they withheld all the required documents of my fiance and she is too petrified of her parents to register a complaint with the police.

• ansYou would need to take the help of the police or you can ask your fiance to send a legal notice to her parents demanding her documents (which are her property). If this doesn't work out, we would suggest you to procure the required documents from the concerned respective authorities like school certificated from CBSE/ICSE.