divorce without consent of wife -muslim law
I am a muslim girl. My husband sent a talaq letter (divorce letter). I don't accept this divorce. But as per muslim law I cant stop my husband from giving talaq to me. Is there any other way so that I can stop this divorce ?? I am not willing to give divorce.
It can be challenged on the ground that the procedure laid down in muslim law as to the presence of witnesses has not been complied with.
You can even challenge this divorce on the ground of absence of witnesses at the time of the divorce, and even as per the new law framed by the supreme court he is liable to maintenance even after the divorce.
- Learn what is triple talaq, rules related to this divorce under Islam and its validity in India at LawRato.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mental harrassment for F&F and relieving letter
- Terminated from service how can I get my full and final settlement
- Can I claim in ancestral property after fathers death
- Want divorce Christian married in church
- Girlfriend made false promises to marry what action can be taken