quesDivorce with minimal hassle and expenses.

My husband deserted me and my daughter (who is now 18yrs) in year 2007 (by writing a letter), after taking loans from various banks. In last 7 years I have had no contact with him. In the last seven years neither has he tried contacting me nor provided any support to me and my daughter. I am continuously harassed by the financial institution for his whereabouts.

In the absence of any legal document I am unable to prove that we are no longer together. I cannot afford high legal fees. I would request help in filing for divorce with minimal hassle and expense. Also I would like to know, in case if anything happens whatever my assets and valuables will be given to my daughter only and not to my ex-husband.

• ansYou can file suit for divorce stating the his last known address as his only address. If the summons is not served then you can make par publication. It is permissible.