Divorce with minimal hassle and expenses.
My husband deserted me and my daughter (who is now 18yrs) in year 2007 (by writing a letter), after taking loans from various banks. In last 7 years I have had no contact with him. In the last seven years neither has he tried contacting me nor provided any support to me and my daughter. I am continuously harassed by the financial institution for his whereabouts.
In the absence of any legal document I am unable to prove that we are no longer together. I cannot afford high legal fees. I would request help in filing for divorce with minimal hassle and expense. Also I would like to know, in case if anything happens whatever my assets and valuables will be given to my daughter only and not to my ex-husband.
You can file suit for divorce stating the his last known address as his only address. If the summons is not served then you can make par publication. It is permissible.
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I convert my religion to get divorce faster from my husband
- Application u/s151 to National commission to squash order from court
- Maintainence contribution even if it is not used
- Mutual divorce. Threat by wife's family.
- Repartition of property aftyer 16 years