Divorce on Grounds of Desertion , Misbehaviour & Mental Health
I was married on 07 June 2014. My Husband was working in Singapore. On 12 June 2014, I went to Singapore with him. On 28 June 2014 night, Ghost ( Bhoot ) came on his head & he started shouting that why have I come ? He shouted at me to go back. I informed my father at Patna who asked me to come back to India. But my in - laws never wanted me to come back & they started brain washing my husband against me & my Father. He started misbehaving with me & shouting at me & my Father on Mobile Phone . On 12 July 2014, I came back to India. Since then , He never visited India & I have not met him. What can i do now?
it would be better it if opt for restitution of the conjugal rights. in case it fails it may at that stage be converted into a divorce case. this option will provide an opportunity to both the parties to retain the marriage and have a happier family life in future. in worst case, if it fails with the permission of the court it can be converted into a case of divorce.
Advocate Sanjesh PrasadAshiana Nagar, Patna
Well its not veRy clear from ur question that what does u exactly want , but I u want divoerce yes u can get it on the basis of cruelity, as far as desertion is concerned u need some more time for that . But if u want to get rid of him u can get a divoerce on the ground of cruelity. Apart from filing a divoerce if u want to stay together u can file restitution of conjungal right .if u want to penalise him u can file a case of domestic violation. If u have any other queries please be specific under this situation what do u want....
Advocate Ratnesh KumarCivil Court, Patna, Patna
File Mutual Consent Divorce @ Rs. 25,000/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Clarification regarding appeal in supreme court
- Repercussions of having an extra marital affair with a married woman
- Husband lied to marry & now denies to work and take responsibility
- Can a child file false cases against parents
- What is the procedure for filing mutual divorce