quesDivorce on Grounds of Desertion , Misbehaviour & Mental Health

I was married on 07 June 2014. My Husband was working in Singapore. On 12 June 2014, I went to Singapore with him. On 28 June 2014 night, Ghost ( Bhoot ) came on his head & he started shouting that why have I come ? He shouted at me to go back. I informed my father at Patna who asked me to come back to India. But my in - laws never wanted me to come back & they started brain washing my husband against me & my Father. He started misbehaving with me & shouting at me & my Father on Mobile Phone . On 12 July 2014, I came back to India. Since then , He never visited India & I have not met him. What can i do now?

• ansit would be better it if opt for restitution of the conjugal rights. in case it fails it may at that stage be converted into a divorce case. this option will provide an opportunity to both the parties to retain the marriage and have a happier family life in future. in worst case, if it fails with the permission of the court it can be converted into a case of divorce.

Advocate Sanjesh Prasad

Ashiana Nagar, Patna

• ansWell its not veRy clear from ur question that what does u exactly want , but I u want divoerce yes u can get it on the basis of cruelity, as far as desertion is concerned u need some more time for that . But if u want to get rid of him u can get a divoerce on the ground of cruelity. Apart from filing a divoerce if u want to stay together u can file restitution of conjungal right .if u want to penalise him u can file a case of domestic violation. If u have any other queries please be specific under this situation what do u want....

Advocate Ratnesh Kumar

Civil Court, Patna, Patna